Cost of living in Ceuta, Spain compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.239 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ceuta (Spain) is 28% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,363 (€3,521) in Ceuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,400 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $15 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $15 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 250,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $6,099 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Cayman costs CI$762 (about 1 hour ago)