Cost of living in České Budějovice, Czech Republic vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.04442 USD / CZK
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in České Budějovice (Czech Republic) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,000 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,932 (43,492 Kč) in České Budějovice.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 500 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbra costs €250 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 40 zł (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Edmonton costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)