Cost of living in České Budějovice, Czech Republic compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03910 USD / CZK
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in České Budějovice (Czech Republic) is 4% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,261 (83,420 Kč) in České Budějovice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 3.00 lei (20 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Karachi costs ₨0.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Zagreb costs 1,329 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malmo costs 7,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)