Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017.
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa (United States) is 42% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,451 in Cedar Rapids, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gurgaon costs ₨30 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 8,000 Kyat (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $120 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (31 minutes ago)