Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017.
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa (United States) is 18% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,144 in Cedar Rapids, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in San Diego, California costs $0.71 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $7 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (31 minutes ago)