Cost of living comparison between Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States and Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2016.
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa (United States) is 43% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $5,371 in Cedar Rapids, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gothenburg costs 90 kr (14 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Billings, Montana costs $0.63 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 799 zł (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,626 (37 minutes ago)