Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 313 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018.
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa (United States) is 18% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,997 in Cedar Rapids, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,400 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$90 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $3,440 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Karachi costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quilmes costs ARS $110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $133 (about 2 hours ago)