Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2016.
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa (United States) is 40% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,370 in Cedar Rapids, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dublin costs €34 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5.00 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$10 (23 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €6.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨70 (35 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tunis costs 130 Dinar (35 minutes ago)