Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa, United States vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019.
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa (United States) is 17% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,053 in Cedar Falls, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,600 in Zvishavane District.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 23 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Medellín costs COL$80,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 5,500,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brasília costs R$ 2,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Buffalo, New York costs $2.11 (about 3 hours ago)