Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa, United States compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017.
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa (United States) is 13% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,818 in Cedar Falls, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €5.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Osaka costs ¥52,693 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Londrina costs R$ 3,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,200 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)