Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 297 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01871 USD / PHP
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 6% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,100 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,981 (Php105,908) in Cebu City.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £903 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valencia costs €800 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €9 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Corunna costs €1.95 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Frankfurt am Main costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)