Cost of living comparison between Cebu City, Philippines and Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02076 USD / PHP
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,375 (Php162,522) in Cebu City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,250 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨20 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$12,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$186 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 28,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shijiazhuang costs 元20 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €10 (31 minutes ago)