Cost of living in Cayenne, French Guiana compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.159 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cayenne (French Guiana) is 52% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $6,226 (€5,374) in Cayenne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,100 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $1.60 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cúcuta costs COL$6,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bauru costs R$ 28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bloemfontein costs R 41 (about 1 hour ago)