Cost of living in Cayenne, French Guiana compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.117 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cayenne (French Guiana) is 71% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $6,498 (€5,817) in Cayenne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,800 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sheffield costs £600 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mecca costs ﷼ 11,412 (6 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Turin costs €20 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Aarhus costs kr0.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $95 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 16,000 (30 minutes ago)