Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 291 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26515 USD / BRL
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 8% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $950 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $874 (R$ 3,297) in Caxias do Sul.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mannheim costs €349 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bamako costs 300,000 Franc (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bethal costs R 60 (37 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Giza costs E£ 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$108 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 80 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)