Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24688 USD / BRL
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 10% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $910 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $815 (R$ 3,303) in Caxias do Sul.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 80₴ (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gujranwala costs ₨1,200 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vancouver costs C$22,500 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Amsterdam costs €1.29 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $70 (30 minutes ago)