Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 392 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31366 USD / BRL
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 9% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $1,420 (R$ 4,526) in Caxias do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,300 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Christchurch costs NZ$1,075 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Indore costs ₨1,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bratislava costs €14,500 (about 1 hour ago)