Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.29560 USD / BRL
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 6% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $531 (R$ 1,795) in Caxias do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.25 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $196 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Charleston, South Carolina costs $0.87 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$3,010 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)