Cost of living in Castries, Saint Lucia, Saint Lucia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37072 USD / XCD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Castries, Saint Lucia (Saint Lucia) is 61% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $5,018 (EC$13,536) in Castries, Saint Lucia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campina Grande costs R$ 280 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $100 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM28 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 0.12 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 9 (36 minutes ago)