Cost of living in Castellón de la Plana, Spain compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.158 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Castellón de la Plana (Spain) is 5% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $1,997 (€1,726) in Castellón de la Plana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,900 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,474 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,650 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 150 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuwait City costs Dinar 7,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Madison, Wisconsin costs $0.79 (22 minutes ago)