Cost of living in Castellón de la Plana, Spain compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.179 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Castellón de la Plana (Spain) is 10% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,094 (€1,776) in Castellón de la Plana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,900 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,400 zł (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Washington D.C. costs $360 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chengdu costs 元3,488 (19 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Charleston, South Carolina costs $1,220 (20 minutes ago)