Cost of living in Castellón de la Plana, Spain compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.056 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Castellón de la Plana (Spain) is 20% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,892 (€3,686) in Castellón de la Plana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,250 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 250 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Natal costs R$ 6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $152 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Quito costs $100,000 (about 3 hours ago)