Cost of living comparison between Cascavel, Brazil and Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.32140 USD / BRL
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cascavel (Brazil) is 7% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $803 (R$ 2,497) in Cascavel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $750 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Chiclayo costs S/. 120 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maracaibo costs Bs 2,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vinnytsya costs 5,000₴ (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Louisville, Kentucky costs $25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 16,000 (about 1 hour ago)