Cost of living in Casablanca, Morocco compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10244 USD / MAD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is 4% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $2,993 (29,221 Dirham) in Casablanca.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Amman costs Dinar 1.000 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €100 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $15 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 200 (30 minutes ago)