Cost of living in Caruaru, Brazil compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31833 USD / BRL
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caruaru (Brazil) is 8% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $968 (R$ 3,040) in Caruaru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $900 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Debrecen costs 10,000 Ft (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨350 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$12 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Andorra la Vella costs €170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)