Cost of living in Cartagena, Spain compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.061 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Spain) is 7% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,205 (€3,020) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,000 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨9 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Groningen costs €700 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 15 (4 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨400 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Heidelberg costs €32,000 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $2.50 (34 minutes ago)