Cost of living in Cartagena, Spain compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.167 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Spain) is 10% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,196 (€1,882) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,000 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Antalya costs 50TL (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Debrecen costs 10,000 Ft (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨350 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$12 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Andorra la Vella costs €170 (about 1 hour ago)