Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00035 USD / COP
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 9% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,600 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $2,374 (COL$6,723,256) in Cartagena.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Kitakyushu costs ¥800 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨900 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,800 Lari (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元50 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,900 (about 1 hour ago)