Cost of living in Cape Town, South Africa compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,928 prices entered by 215 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07284 USD / ZAR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cape Town (South Africa) is 5% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,105 (R 56,346) in Cape Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,900 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨70 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nha Trang costs 120,000 ₫ (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 300,000 ₫ (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$60 (31 minutes ago)