Cost of living in Cape Coast, Ghana vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20324 USD / GHS
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cape Coast (Ghana) is 20% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $323 (GH₵1,589) in Cape Coast to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $270 in Zvishavane District.
Prices recently added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM30 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gondar costs 50,000 Birr (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $11 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €33 (about 1 hour ago)