Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien, Haiti compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01534 USD / HTG
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien (Haiti) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,598 (169,330 Gourde) in Cap-Haïtien to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨28 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 200 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Velho costs R$ 20 (about 3 hours ago)