Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien, Haiti vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01274 USD / HTG
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien (Haiti) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,137 (167,730 Gourde) in Cap-Haïtien to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,100 in Zvishavane District.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $12 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagoya costs ¥300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cusco costs S/. 4.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 220,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)