Cost of living in Cancún, Mexico compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04567 USD / MXN
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cancún (Mexico) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $3,117 (Mex$ 68,240) in Cancún.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $10 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lyon costs €1.80 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $8 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Munich costs €1.60 (about 1 hour ago)