Cost of living in Cancún, Mexico compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05200 USD / MXN
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cancún (Mexico) is 7% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,300 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $3,061 (Mex$ 58,859) in Cancún.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ra's al Khaymah costs Dirham 40 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Catania costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$7,620 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,863 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)