Cost of living in Campos, Brazil compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.31563 USD / BRL
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campos (Brazil) is 5% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,160 (R$ 10,012) in Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,000 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montreal costs C$10 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bordeaux costs €1.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $203 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $16 (40 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Providence, Rhode Island costs $3.27 (41 minutes ago)