Cost of living in Campos, Brazil compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.32180 USD / BRL
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campos (Brazil) is 6% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,438 (R$ 10,685) in Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,250 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 100 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,999 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨0.60 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €15 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maribor costs €0.20 (42 minutes ago)