Cost of living in Campobasso, Italy compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.228 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campobasso (Italy) is 12% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $1,673 (€1,363) in Campobasso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Yangon costs 100,000 Kyat (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rijeka costs 40 kn (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)