Cost of living in Campinas, Brazil compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 687 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31929 USD / BRL
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campinas (Brazil) is 12% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,585 (R$ 8,095) in Campinas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,300 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php110,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $12 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Machala costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)