Cost of living comparison between Campinas, Brazil and Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 711 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.27974 USD / BRL
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campinas (Brazil) is 15% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,740 (R$ 13,369) in Campinas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,250 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $60 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexicali costs Mex$ 750 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $966 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 2 hours ago)