Cost of living in Campina Grande, Brazil compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.31561 USD / BRL
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campina Grande (Brazil) is 9% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $544 (R$ 1,725) in Campina Grande to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €30 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 4,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 35,000 Дин. (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saskatoon costs C$83 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guntur costs ₨7,233 (28 minutes ago)