Cost of living in Callao, Peru compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30971 USD / PEN
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Callao (Peru) is 12% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,248 (S/. 7,260) in Callao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,000 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$12 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Niterói costs R$ 195 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €510 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)