Cost of living in Callao, Peru vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.30116 USD / PEN
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Callao (Peru) is 12% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $1,565 (S/. 5,197) in Callao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,400 in Zvishavane District.
Prices recently added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Shanghai costs 250元 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nassau costs B$2,541 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adana costs 20TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Madras costs ₨25,000 (about 2 hours ago)