Cost of living in Calgary, Canada compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,657 prices entered by 321 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.792 USD / CAD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calgary (Canada) is 32% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $6,187 (C$7,811) in Calgary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,700 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $762 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Lexington, Kentucky costs $5.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$2,150 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$134,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)