Cost of living in Calgary, Canada vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,666 prices entered by 287 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.754 USD / CAD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calgary (Canada) is 25% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $5,516 (C$7,317) in Calgary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,400 in Zvishavane District.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Rimini costs €200 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 6,800 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caguas costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Irvine, California costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Castellón de la Plana costs €42 (about 2 hours ago)