Cost of living in Calapan, Philippines compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02011 USD / PHP
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calapan (Philippines) is 8% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $674 (Php33,503) in Calapan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $625 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨300 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Munich costs €1,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warangal costs ₨100 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)