Cost of living in Calama, Chile compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00157 USD / CLP
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is 6% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,697 (CH$2,349,787) in Calama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Albany, New York costs $4.18 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,120 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Turin costs €3.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Neuchatel costs CHF 2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨600,000 (about 2 hours ago)