Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10026 USD / VEF *
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 124% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $13,879 (Bs 138,432) in Calabozo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $6,200 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Liverpool costs £35 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 150 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 180 (43 minutes ago)