Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 USD / VEF *
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 48% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2.30 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1.18 (Bs 51,985) in Calabozo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $4,066 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $55 (18 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guayaquil costs $1,505 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vadodara costs ₨100 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kelowna costs C$580 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)