Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00001 USD / VEF *
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 50% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1.00 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $0.50 (Bs 39,126) in Calabozo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Austin, Texas costs $1.25 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £4.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mobile, Alabama costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Maldonado costs $U500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$900 (about 1 hour ago)