Cost of living in Cajamarca, Peru compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.30604 USD / PEN
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cajamarca (Peru) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,000 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,949 (S/. 6,367) in Cajamarca.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 225TL (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Saskatoon costs C$2.47 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kozhikode costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $200 (about 2 hours ago)