Cost of living in Cajamarca, Peru compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30859 USD / PEN
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cajamarca (Peru) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,000 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $2,941 (S/. 9,531) in Cajamarca.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Cagliari costs €1.90 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 7,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Exeter costs £3.50 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $42 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,000 (26 minutes ago)