Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,763 prices entered by 305 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05688 USD / EGP
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 26% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $750 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $558 (E£ 9,815) in Cairo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €55 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Thiruvananthapuram costs ₨120 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,200TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kochi costs ₨72 (about 1 hour ago)