Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,374 prices entered by 261 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05584 USD / EGP
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 26% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $850 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $629 (E£ 11,267) in Cairo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $429 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 10,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $14 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £66 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rome costs €850 (about 1 hour ago)