Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,460 prices entered by 268 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05534 USD / EGP
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 15% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $840 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $710 (E£ 12,834) in Cairo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 120 (28 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Saharanpur costs ₨100 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 300 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM10 (about 1 hour ago)