Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,996 prices entered by 221 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05325 USD / EGP
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 22% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $500 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $392 (E£ 7,363) in Cairo.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Reading, Berkshire costs £0.88 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Addis Ababa costs 32 Birr (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tianjin costs 元100 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florence costs €35 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dumaguete City costs Php300 (31 minutes ago)