Cost of living in Cairns, Australia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.729 USD / AUD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairns (Australia) is 24% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $6,094 (AU$8,359) in Cairns to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,900 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Hamilton costs NZ$35 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$250 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $2,643 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Turin costs €860 (about 2 hours ago)