Cost of living in Cairns, Australia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 291 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.712 USD / AUD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairns (Australia) is 25% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $5,617 (AU$7,884) in Cairns to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €600 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £35 (12 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 150 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Douala costs 5,000 Franc (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)