Cost of living in Cairns, Australia vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 314 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.720 USD / AUD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairns (Australia) is 25% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $6,351 (AU$8,819) in Cairns to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $5,100 in Zvishavane District.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 12,000 kr (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$15 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 15 лв (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Edmonton costs C$10 (about 2 hours ago)