Cost of living comparison between Cairns, Australia and Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.747 USD / AUD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairns (Australia) is 55% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,858 (AU$6,506) in Cairns to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$1.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 120₴ (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Venice costs €8 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 500 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Bristol costs £12,943 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,580 (38 minutes ago)