Cost of living in Cairns, Australia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.751 USD / AUD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairns (Australia) is 57% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,898 (AU$6,522) in Cairns to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Atlanta, Georgia costs $11 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Constanţa costs 600 lei (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 250 Dinar (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Belfast costs £860 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,550 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨104 (32 minutes ago)