Cost of living in Cagliari, Italy compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.123 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cagliari (Italy) is 26% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,948 (€3,514) in Cagliari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,388 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Addis Ababa costs 17,000 Birr (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,947 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tallinn costs €170 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Trieste costs €9 (36 minutes ago)