Cost of living in Caen, France compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.071 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caen (France) is 33% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,156 (€3,882) in Caen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Saint Petersburg costs руб 80 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $12 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €1,500 (25 minutes ago)