Cost of living in Cadiz, Spain vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.136 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cadiz (Spain) is 8% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,275 (€2,003) in Cadiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,100 in Zvishavane District.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$161 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 80 C$ (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (about 3 hours ago)