Cost of living comparison between Caceres, Spain and Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.067 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caceres (Spain) is 20% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,889 (€3,646) in Caceres to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,250 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 ticket to the movies in Brussels costs €20 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €50 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 15 (21 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Hong Kong costs HK$799 (28 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $30 (32 minutes ago)