Cost of living in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05319 USD / MXN
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cabo San Lucas (Mexico) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,600 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $2,500 (Mex$ 47,006) in Cabo San Lucas.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limassol costs €1,200 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$12 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 369,900 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 45 lei (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)