Cost of living in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05408 USD / MXN
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cabo San Lucas (Mexico) is 4% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $2,395 (Mex$ 44,277) in Cabo San Lucas.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $6.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lviv costs 300₴ (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Al Qurayyat costs ﷼ 23 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 6.00 ₪ (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)