Cost of living in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05285 USD / MXN
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabo San Lucas (Mexico) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,800 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,736 (Mex$ 32,841) in Cabo San Lucas.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Shanghai costs 元300 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kakinada costs ₨1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Indore costs ₨200 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Sydney costs AU$1,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$399 (43 minutes ago)