Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! Cabinda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cabinda.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00428 USD / AOA *
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 13% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,956 (924,285 Kz) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mersin costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)