Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! Cabinda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cabinda.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00470 USD / AOA *
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 18% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $5,322 (1,132,485 Kz) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$2.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $20 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 450,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $62 (about 1 hour ago)