Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00606 USD / AOA
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 58% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,951 (817,217 Kwanza) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,525 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $2,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lipetsk costs руб 30,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nassau costs B$2.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 731,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)