Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! Cabinda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cabinda.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00370 USD / AOA *
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 5% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,685 (996,508 Kz) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨600 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $56 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩300,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €29 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (about 1 hour ago)