Cost of living comparison between Cabinda, Angola and Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00606 USD / AOA
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 58% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,949 (816,899 Kwanza) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in İzmir costs 82,000TL (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockton, California costs $2,236 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Madison, Wisconsin costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gothenburg costs 90 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Billings, Montana costs $0.63 (about 2 hours ago)