Cost of living in Caaguazu, Paraguay compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00018 USD / PYG
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caaguazu (Paraguay) is 5% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,400 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,323 (7,511,505 Gs) in Caaguazu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨500 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £10 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Cologne costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)