Cost of living comparison between Busan, South Korea and Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00086 USD / KRW
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 50% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,742 (₩4,367,270) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Campinas costs R$ 700 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$19 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Peshawar costs ₨400 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Herzliya costs 16 ₪ (10 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Brussels costs €20 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (28 minutes ago)