Cost of living in Busan, South Korea vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00089 USD / KRW
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 19% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,582 (₩4,032,859) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,000 in Zvishavane District.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gondar costs 50,000 Birr (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $11 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 18 лв (about 1 hour ago)