Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00094 USD / KRW
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 21% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,509 (₩3,747,306) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,900 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Vancouver, Washington costs $4.41 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $12 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Glasgow costs £1.29 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$16 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Córdoba costs ARS $13,999 (33 minutes ago)