Cost of living in Bursa, Turkey compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 358 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25411 USD / TRY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bursa (Turkey) is 9% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,400 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,280 (5,036TL) in Bursa.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toledo, Ohio costs $367 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.80 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 120 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (44 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Diyarbakır costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 120₴ (about 1 hour ago)