Cost of living in Burlington, Vermont, United States compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 126%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 272 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018.
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Burlington, Vermont (United States) is 42% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $8,359 in Burlington, Vermont to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $5,900 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kingston costs C$56,880 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Port of Spain costs 300 TT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £7,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in York costs £1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denizli costs 35TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)