Cost of living in Burlington, United States compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017.
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Burlington (United States) is 50% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,703 in Burlington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,271 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 130 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Regina costs C$26,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)