Cost of living in Burgos, Spain compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.224 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Burgos (Spain) is 21% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,391 (€2,771) in Burgos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,800 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $706 (13 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Saltillo costs Mex$ 6,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €16 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $8 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (36 minutes ago)