Cost of living in Burgos, Spain compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.132 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Burgos (Spain) is 18% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,939 (€2,596) in Burgos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.75 (16 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $100 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port Elizabeth costs R 16 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨230 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dundee costs £15 (29 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)