Cost of living in Burgos, Spain compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.075 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Burgos (Spain) is 27% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,813 (€3,547) in Burgos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,000 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Modesto, California costs $30 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,830 (9 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Fort Worth, Texas costs $2.98 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$120,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tokyo costs ¥66 (35 minutes ago)