Cost of living comparison between Buraidah, Saudi Arabia and Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.26665 USD / SAR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buraidah (Saudi Arabia) is 19% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,713 (﷼ 13,924) in Buraidah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,085 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨10,165 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$200,348 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 141TL (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kingston costs J$6,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kaliningrad costs руб 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)