Cost of living in Buraidah, Saudi Arabia vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26659 USD / SAR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buraidah (Saudi Arabia) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,600 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,537 (﷼ 5,767) in Buraidah.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Barrie costs C$539 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vanadzor costs 2,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 2,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nairobi costs Shilling4,990 (about 2 hours ago)