Cost of living in Buraidah, Saudi Arabia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26704 USD / SAR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buraidah (Saudi Arabia) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,600 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,546 (﷼ 5,791) in Buraidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,400 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php9,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Odense costs kr0.67 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨300 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vladivostok costs руб 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €11 (about 1 hour ago)