Cost of living in Bukavu, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00080 USD / CDF
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bukavu (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 8% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $672 (843,595 Franc) in Bukavu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $625 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £12 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,488 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nice costs €30 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kraków costs 500 zł (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Almaty costs 140 KZT (44 minutes ago)