Cost of living in Bujumbura, Burundi compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00057 USD / BIF
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bujumbura (Burundi) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,325 (7,572,961 Franc) in Bujumbura to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,300 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sherbrooke costs C$15 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamilton costs NZ$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 699 kr (about 2 hours ago)