Cost of living in Buffalo, New York, United States compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 339 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017.
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buffalo, New York (United States) is 45% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,621 in Buffalo, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150,635 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨1,000,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Rotorua costs NZ$6,076 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Taipei costs 60,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Turmero costs Bs 15,625 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Petaling Jaya costs RM189 (about 1 hour ago)