Cost of living in Buffalo, New York, United States compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 406 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017.
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buffalo, New York (United States) is 22% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,877 in Buffalo, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,000 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reggio nell'Emilia costs €11 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toowoomba costs AU$1,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 17,200 (16 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Kuala Lumpur costs RM7 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $60 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,118 (29 minutes ago)