Cost of living in Buffalo, New York, United States compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 209 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018.
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buffalo, New York (United States) is 22% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $5,228 in Buffalo, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,300 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$172 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 420 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lima costs S/. 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 130TL (about 2 hours ago)