Cost of living in Buenos Aires, Argentina compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,217 prices entered by 412 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02530 USD / ARS
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buenos Aires (Argentina) is 24% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $120 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $91 (ARS $3,606) in Buenos Aires.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $18 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $10 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varna costs 20 лв (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Taipei costs 20,000 NT$ (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$500 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $50 (42 minutes ago)