Cost of living in Budva, Montenegro compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.226 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Budva (Montenegro) is 5% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,317 (€1,890) in Budva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,200 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Mon Repos costs 3.97 TT$ (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $75 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Amsterdam costs €0.10 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元20 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $44 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Colombo costs 500 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)