Cost of living in Budva, Montenegro compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.079 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Budva (Montenegro) is 12% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,352 (€3,108) in Budva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,000 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $15 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €35 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karachi costs ₨20,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)