Cost of living in Budapest, Hungary compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,420 prices entered by 333 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00343 USD / HUF
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Budapest (Hungary) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $508 (148,213 Ft) in Budapest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Baku costs 3.60 ман (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩4,300 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 300 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 8,000 Franc (37 minutes ago)