Cost of living in Budapest, Hungary compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,824 prices entered by 410 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00396 USD / HUF
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Budapest (Hungary) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $1,767 (446,514 Ft) in Budapest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,700 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$20 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Cayman costs CI$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,010 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $300 (about 2 hours ago)