Cost of living in Bucheon, South Korea compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00088 USD / KRW
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is 46% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,688 (₩5,310,238) in Bucheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,200 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham, Alabama costs $8 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Szczecin costs 1.00 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Bristol costs £20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niš costs 1,000 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $4,066 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.30 (about 2 hours ago)