Cost of living in Bucheon, South Korea compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00088 USD / KRW
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is 74% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,839 (₩4,374,522) in Bucheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,200 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Juan costs $350 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨50 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tucson, Arizona costs $757 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bogotá costs COL$5,625 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Gainesville, Florida costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Midland, Texas costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)