Cost of living in Bucheon, South Korea compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00094 USD / KRW
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is 54% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $5,069 (₩5,406,887) in Bucheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,300 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 2,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €25 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tallinn costs €550 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tartu costs €16,486 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €53 (about 1 hour ago)